LIBERALS ATTACK !!

LIBERALS ATTACK !!
LIBERALS ATTACK... THEY'LL KILL YOUR PETS! ACK! ACK!

CALL ME SNAKE

CALL ME SNAKE
ESCAPE TO NOWHERE... SNAKE!

Monday, March 24, 2014

JANE RICHARD... YOUNG AMERICAN




THIS Belongs on the Cover of Rolling Stone

Evil people should be forced to see this and know that they can’t win.
Check it out:
I’m usually not tremendously affected by the news. I’ve been around for a while and I’ve seen a lot of images come across my screen. But when I saw a photo today of a little 8 year old girl smiling bravely while standing on her new prosthetic leg, my eyes welled up when I realized it was Jane Richard, the little girl who had her leg blown off while attending the Boston Marathon about a year ago.

When I was reminded that this little angel also lost her little brother that day, I was completely overcome with emotion for her and her family. I will not mention the name of the person responsible for committing the evil act that destroyed Jane’s childhood that day, and I will not even refer to him by any of the nicknames the media uses for him.

I will, however, mention the names of the rags that featured glamor shots of him on their covers. Rolling Stone in August of 2013. The New York Times on May 5, 2013. Now, any American with any sense knows that those publications are nothing but communist propaganda, and I’ve already heard all the twisted logic and justification from every degenerate from every gutter in America, so stuff it.

Read more at http://conservativebyte.com/2014/03/belongs-cover-rolling-stone/#iY7FO5Uyk4fS5tfr.99

No comments:

Post a Comment