LIBERALS ATTACK !!

LIBERALS ATTACK !!
LIBERALS ATTACK... THEY'LL KILL YOUR PETS! ACK! ACK!

CALL ME SNAKE

CALL ME SNAKE
ESCAPE TO NOWHERE... SNAKE!

Friday, October 11, 2013

JAMES WOODS... AMERICAN FIRST!!



Actor Expects Work Hard To Find After Criticizing Obama



I’ve always enjoyed watching actor James Woods on television and in the movies.  Few actors have the ability to play the wide range of characters he’s played over the years, from comedy to serious and all of the genres in between.
But what I’ve admired most about Woods is his conservative political views, which today makes him very unpopular in Hollywood.  He has been quite outspoken at times concerning President Obama and the Democrats, while many in Hollywood blindly support our liberal leader and help raises millions for his campaigns.
Since the beginning of the month when the government shutdown went into effect, Woods has become more vocal.  He doesn’t call it a shutdown, rather he refers to it as a slim down.  I have to agree with him as I saw one report that said 87% of the government is still up and running when you figure in all of military personnel.
He has referred to Obama as:
“Just vile. A small, small man.”
Woods has taken his criticism of Obama and the Democrats to Twitter.
On Oct. 7, he tweeted:
“Sixteen tears of machine Democrats shredding the fabric of this Republic will toss the greatest democracy on the trash heap of world history”
On Oct. 8, he tweeted:
“This President is a true abomination. To have barricaded the WW2 vets, but allow illegal aliens privilege...”
One person responded, asking him:
“Dude, aren't u worried about...u know..ever working again??”
To which Woods tweeted back:
“I don’t expect to work again. I think Barack Obama is a threat to the integrity and future of the Republic. My country first.”
Like so many other industries, Hollywood is very cliquish and if you ruffle the feathers of the clique leaders, well, like Woods says, he may find work hard to come by and may never work again.  Knowing this, he still feels compelled to express his frustrations and contempt for Obama and his fellow Democrats.
That is a quality I like in a person.  That is the same type of character that I believe I have considering the things I write about and how much I have criticized Obama, Reid, Pelosi and other liberals that are destroying our country.  Knowing the executive orders that Obama has put in place, it would not surprise me to find men in dark suits and sunglasses bursting through my door any day to haul me away, never to be seen again.  Don’t laugh, everything is in place and all someone in Obama’s regime has to say is that I pose a threat to the nation and I’m history.  They will have the legal right to arrest me without charges, without seeing a lawyer and detain me indefinitely.  Yet, like James Woods, I feel compelled to write what I do because I love this country and it galls me to see how it is being destroyed by a tyrannical leader and his puppets.
What about you?  Is this country important enough to you that you are willing to risk everything to do whatever you can to save it or are you going to continue to sit on your butt and let Obama and his Obamanites destroy it out from under you?
My hat goes off to James Woods for having the courage to stand up and say what needs to be said.  I wish him the best and will add him to my prayer list.

Read more at http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/10/actor-expects-work-hard-find-criticizing-obama/#wwZ1OOUOQ6mqmMJo.99

No comments:

Post a Comment