LIBERALS ATTACK !!

LIBERALS ATTACK !!
LIBERALS ATTACK... THEY'LL KILL YOUR PETS! ACK! ACK!

CALL ME SNAKE

CALL ME SNAKE
ESCAPE TO NOWHERE... SNAKE!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

THIS IS A STRONG YOUNG LADY!


Savannah Dietrich’s parents say they do not want their daughter’s identity shielded. Savannah, 17-years-old, was raped by two teenage boys, who took photos, and then shared them with someone(s). The attackers pleaded guilty to first degree “sexual abuse” and “misdemeanor voyeurism.” Looks  much better on police records than “rape,” which is the charge. Ms. Dietrich’s attorneys accepted a plea agreement with Defense Attorneys. Dietrich was not consulted, and found out minutes before it was announced in court. The Judge issued a gag order about the incident. Outraged, Savannah tweeted the names of her teenager rapists, but no details of the actual attack. The Defense Attorneys want to hold her in contempt of court, fine her and put her behind bars: (see important UPDATES below)
Savannah Dietrich
“There you go, lock me up,” [she] tweeted, as she named the boys who she said sexually assaulted her. “I’m not protecting anyone that made my life a living Hell.”…
…the attorneys for the boys have asked a Jefferson District Court judge to hold her in contempt because they say that in naming her attackers, she violated the confidentiality of a juvenile hearing and the court’s order not to speak of it.
A contempt charge carries a potential sentence of up to 180 days in jail and a $500 fine.
“I’m at the point, that if I have to go to jail for my rights, I will do it,” she said. “If they really feel it’s necessary to throw me in jail for talking about what happened to me … as opposed to throwing these boys in jail for what they did to me, then I don’t understand justice.” Source: Outside The Beltway

No comments:

Post a Comment