LIBERALS ATTACK !!

LIBERALS ATTACK !!
LIBERALS ATTACK... THEY'LL KILL YOUR PETS! ACK! ACK!

CALL ME SNAKE

CALL ME SNAKE
ESCAPE TO NOWHERE... SNAKE!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!


A DEA officer stops at a ranch in Texas and meets up with a good ole boy...

He tells the rancher, "I need to look around your place for illegally grown drugs."   

The rancher replies, "Okay , but don't go in that field over there.....",

The officer explodes...  " Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!"

"See this badge?!  I am allowed to go wherever I want.... On  any land!! No questions asked!!  Have I made myself clear?

The rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher hears horrific screams, looks up, and sees the man running for his life... chased by the rancher's big ass bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground, and it seems  sure enough he is gonna lose.

The rancher throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....               

"Your badge, SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE! !"

No comments:

Post a Comment