LIBERALS ATTACK !!

LIBERALS ATTACK !!
LIBERALS ATTACK... THEY'LL KILL YOUR PETS! ACK! ACK!

CALL ME SNAKE

CALL ME SNAKE
ESCAPE TO NOWHERE... SNAKE!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

LAVERDA!!

It was the mid 80's, I was riding a Yamaha 750 triple.   There was a shop in my hometown, all I remember was this huge Italian rocket in the front window, a Laverda triple, ooohhhhhh! It was red and hauling the mail just sitting there. I knew all the American and Japanese bikes, this was my first visual on a European machine.

The cylinders are recognizable forever and that red paint... Back then the 1000's were like getting the chance to own a space shuttle. I kept coming back like a moth to a light bulb.

I knew I had to have that bike. Then I read a review, it was everything a performance motorcycle should be, except the vibration from the 3 cylinder engine. I knew about that, my Yamaha had the same thing. Poof!! There went that dream.

What a fool!! Regrets in life, yeah I got a few and that one is right at the top. 
POOF!!



No comments:

Post a Comment